I am selling or refinancing my unit, how to I request lender documents? When you have a sale or refinance you or your agent should log on to www.HomeWiseDocs.com and select the Sign-Up link to register. A designated staff member with Certified Property Management reviews all material requests and forms prior to distribution. HomeWiseDocs.com is a tool which simplifies the process of obtaining the association information that homeowners require.

Can I pay make payments online?
Yes! Once you are logged in, click Billing on the left toolbar & than select the green “Make a Payment” link to be lead to the payment processing service. The payment center is a third party website operated by KlickNpay, a division of Pacific Premier Bank. Please note that the balance due on your Billing Statement in this portal is always most accurate, the balance in the payment portal is a third party website hosted by the Bank. 

What are the Governing Documents of an Association?
Property owners associations derive their basic legal authority for their existence, activities, and actions from state statutes (laws) and certain legal documents:

  • Master Deed 
  • Declaration of Trust
  • By-Laws
  • Rules & Regulations

What are the Master Deed?

  • Bring the corporation into existence
  • Define the basic purpose and powers of the corporation
  • Indicate the common areas and unit owner responsibilities
  • Provide the beneficial interest


What is the Declaration of Trust?

The underlying document of a property owners association, apart from state law, is the Declaration, sometimes also referred to as Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs). The Declaration is the constitutional law of the association. The Declaration defines the limits and inclusions of ownership for the owners and the association. As a legal entity the association is better prepared to pursue certain business needs, such as entering contracts, raising funds, filing liens, and collecting fees in a foreclosure.
The Declaration may contain:

  • Definitions of the physical elements of the property
  • The method for determining the share of interest in the common area for each property owner
  • A list of the responsibilities for the association and individual owners and permitted uses of common areas and individual units
  • Responsibilities for care of the association and the common areas
  • Restrictions on the use or enjoyment of properties in the association and common areas

    What are Bylaws?

    The Declaration forms the constitutional foundation of the association; Bylaws define the laws and operating procedures of the association. Bylaws detail the framework for governing the association that is authorized in the Declaration. They address the association's structure, the board, the officers, definition of a quorum, ability to enter into contracts, etc. Bylaws provide reliable guidance for board members at meetings in addition to:

    • Requirements of membership meetings
    • Voting rights of property owners
    • Procedures for electing the board of directors
    • Procedures for the board of directors to elect officers
    • General powers and duties of the board

    What are Rules & Regulations?

    Rules and regulations are the operational and behavioral laws that apply directly to association residents and their guest. They state acceptable and/or unacceptable conduct for all Owners, their guests, visitors and renters. Rules and regulations may generate conflict between the board and the owner(s) since they may provide restrictions regarding noise, pets, use of the property or common areas, and fining procedures, however, good rules serve the interests of the entire association and protect the common areas.

    1. I have a question about my account or billing. How do I contact the management company?
      Log into your owner portal by entering your Login information in the top right corner of this site. Once logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page, and Click the Submit a New Request button. From there, click the General Request button and select "Billing Question" from the Choose Type of Request Drop-down box. You can select "General Question" if you need information about your association but not specifically about your owner account. 

    I own multiple properties and/or I am a member of a Community Association that has a Master Association. How do I see and manage both of my accounts in my Owner Portal? 
    Log into your owner portal by entering your Login information in the top right corner of this site. If you don't already see all of your properties linked to your portal you can scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Submit a New Request button. From there, click the General Request button and select "General Question" from the Choose Type of Request Drop-down box. Please provide the details of the accounts you would like to link, and let us know what your mailing address is if it is not already the same on all accounts.